Provence Wines - Bellet
High above Nice and the shimmering blue Bay of Angels, the terraced parcel of land known as Le Bellet, a 136-acre expanse of vineyards in the western foothills of the city, is a wine-lover's sun-drenched secret. And for good reason. Only 200,000 bottles of Nice's superb award-winning wines are produced each year, by 14 vineyards.
The whites are totally characteristic and aromatic, and the rosés are produced using a large number of different grapes. Two local grape varieties (folle - or fuella - and braquet) gives the reds a truly distinctive quality.
Bellet wines are highly recommended as accompaniments to the famous cuisine of Nice.
* Domaine Augier - Tél: 126.96.36.199
* Château de Bellet - Tél: 188.8.131.52
* Clos dou Baile - Tél: 184.108.40.206
* Domaine de la Source - Tél: 220.127.116.11
* Domaine Massa - Tél: 93.37.80.02
* Château Crémat - Tél: 18.104.22.168
* Clos Saint-Vincent - Tél: 22.214.171.124
* Domaine de Fogolar - Tél : 126.96.36.199
* Cave coop. Les Coteaux de Bellet - Tél: 188.8.131.52